AAA Pharma is in need of highly qualified and competitive individuals
who would fill-in our immediate job vacancies.
- At least 23 years of age,
- with at least 2 years experience in ultrasound operation.
- Fluent in Oral and Written English.
- Computer Literate.
- Sales experience is an added advantage.
- Female 23-29 years of age
- Mass Communication Graduate
- Fluent in English
- Computer Literate
- With pleasing personality
- Articulate and Multi-task.
- With experienced in repairing, calibrating, installing, commissioning & maintaining various types of Medical Equipments (Ultrasound, Electro-Magnetic Shock Wave Lithotripter (ESWL), X – Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Anesthesia Machines, Multi – Parameter, Monitors, ECG’s, Electrosurgical Machines, Defibrillator, Pulse Oximeters, Autoclaves & Physiotherapy equipments).
- Electronics Engineering Graduate with at least 5 years experience
- Computer Literate, Proficiency in English preferred.
- Do hardware and software fault isolation, repairs, upgrades, installation and configuration management which include the following tasks.
- Provide technical services for all components relating to infrastructure which includes several server platform.
- Provide top level support to the company and come out with idea to improve existing technology and services.
- At least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalent.
- Has a strong knowledge in Hardware/Software troubleshooting.
- Must be hardworking, trustworthy and reliable.
- Can easily understand instructions and work under minimum supervision.
- Full time positions available